The following base fees for therapy sessions are currently in effect for Nicole Daniels:
- $260 for families - 120 minutes
- $225 for couples - 90–120 minutes
- $180 for adults - 60–75 minutes
- $100 for youth - 45–60 minutes (ages 12–18)
Accepted Insurance Plans
First Family Psychotherapy Services currently accepts the following insurance plans:
PLEASE NOTE: All other insurance plans have been discontinued.
Please verify your health insurance coverage when you arrange your first visit.
First Family Psychotherapy Services accepts all major credit cards for payment in addition to cash, check and money orders.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full session cost.
Fees for Groups, Workshops, & Organizations
Fees for groups and workshops will be posted when scheduled. Fees for working with organizations will be based on the agreed terms of the contract.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, healthcare providers must give patients who don’t have insurance or are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your healthcare provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.